Win a Free Print of this image as well as critical thinking graphic organizers!
Simply watch the short video and answer the questions below, it's that easy.
The first person to answer all three questions correctly will win an 11x17 color print and all of my corresponding graphic organizers. My last winner was in Australia, so who knows!
Hint: When playing the video, use full screen mode to see all of the details...
A strong wind travels through the valley, blowing leaves across the sky. As they begin their journey, the power of nature continues to turn. Where is the energy of life coming from? Will nature and industry collide? The Volunteers Story Starter image gives your students much to ponder.
The winner will receive:
- The Volunteers 11x17 print
- The Volunteers Critical Thinking Questions, Grades 4-6 (PDF)
- The Volunteers Critical Thinking Questions, Grades 7-8 (PDF)
- Express Yourself, Creating Mood in Your Story, graphic organizer
- Share, Write, Draw Graphic Organizer
- Symbolism Graphic Organizer
Answer these three questions in the comments section below for your chance to win this illustration:
1. There is a quote etched into the cog on the right side of the image. What is the quote and who said it?
2. How does the number 1865 relate to the image?
3. Why is the image called The Volunteers?